Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Some artwork....

Most people that know me know that in addition to being a writer I have a number of little side lines that I like to play around with when I have the time. One of those little sidelines is creating art in Poser. Every month I add a new piece of artwork to my website that readers can use for a desktop background. It's relaxing for me to use another part of my brain to create artwork instead of creating stories. Well....theoretically I'm using the same side of the brain since being creative is right brain usage, but you know what I mean. Anyway, today I thought I'd post one of my pictures. Feel free to right click it and save it to your computer. Oh, and when even though it looks like the picture gets cut off when you right click and save it to your computer, it will all be there. For some reason Blogger shrinks it. Enjoy! :-)

No comments: