Sunday, February 24, 2008

Good morning--and I do mean morning. It's 5:15 am and dark outside but I wanted to say hello before I go out into the world to work.
I'll be happy when the sun will be coming up before I go to work and still be up when I get home at 7:30 pm. That's a long day but I only do it two days a week. Any way, I will be happy when Spring comes back and the snow melts away in a figurative and literal way. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm looking forward to warm sunny days and they're just around the corner. Thank goodness. March is about to arrive and, here in the South, that means Spring. No matter how March begins, the end is always wonderful. It's also my birthday month and, even though I'm not so crazy about the advance of years, that's a celebration, too.
I'm looking up Latin phrases for my WIP, Harmonica Joe's Reluctant Bride and I have found some good ones. I'll end my chatter with this one:
Die dulci freure (Have a nice day!)
Sarah McNeal
www.sarahmcneal.com

No comments: