Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Modern Vampire


I had not realised how long it was since I last posted here. Apologies to everyone but i got caught up in Christmas and since then I have been busy working and reading. I just managed to get through The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. this is a wonderful book that has made a tremendous impression on me. I feel as if I have been walking in a dream for days and have just come out at the other end. I intend to review it because it such a good book.


I on the other hand have a little Vampire book out with amira Press called A Modern Vampire/Anne Ireland. It was great fun to write. Jenna is a modern woman in every wway. Seh just happens to be a Vampire. If you feel like a light read for fun this book breaks all the rules.


I also have The White Dress coming with Eternal Press next month and Daddy Loves Belinda will be repblished by Red rose Publishing soon.

Love to you all. Linda/Anne

1 comment:

lastnerve said...

Hey Linda, you are one of my favorite authors! I can't wait to read your upcoming books