Monday, April 5, 2010

New Books From Linda Sole




I haven't been able to get into the blog for ages, but now Regina has made it possible again so here I am. There are a lot of new books to catch up with. Red Rose Publishing brought out Dangerous To Know, Ryan's son, Daddy Loves Belinda and a Regency - An Impetuous Miss, Anne Ireland, all of them a long time in the editing but now out at RRp.

As Anne Herries I have the Melford series coming out this year in England - Forbidden Lady and The Lord's Forced Bride, two that have already been out in USA. In america I have another Ottoman Empire book, the title Bought For the Harem. Like Captive of the Harem the title is lurid and fun but the book is a romance as always. Captive of the Harem was and is my best selling book for Mills & Boon. It has sold all over the world despite an awful review on amazon. I have hopes the new one will do the same. I also have lots of other new books in the pipeline with M&B.

As Linda Sole I've had the Family Feud trilogy out over the past eighteen months and I now have another book coming in May called All My Sins. This is written in the first person and I think it's my best saga since Lovers & Sinners, which sold in big numbers for Century and Arrow.

I hope to get back sooner this time with an excerpt next time.

Best wishes, Linda

1 comment:

Lindsay Townsend said...

Wow, Linda - your books look stunning! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to some excerpts.