Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gifts From The Afterlife

Lydia Sinclair’s life has run off the rails.

Gifts From The Afterlife is my new short story included in the 2011 Christmas Anthology published by Victory Tales Express.
Blurb:
How dark must it get before Lydia sees the light?


Blurb:

She has lost everyone she loves and Christmas has lost its meaning. As Christmas approaches, Lydia wants to go to sleep and never wake up again. Perhaps an angel, some ghosts and a childhood sweetheart can convince her that life is worth living again. Can Lydia let go of what once was, renew her joy in Christmas and find the promise of hope for her future?

I'll be blogging about spending Christmas alone (my inspiration) for Gifts From The Afterlife and I will give away a copy of the anthology to someone who comments.  Be sure to leave your email addy so I can contact you if you win.  Now is the perfect time to start reading holiday stories.
Sarah

No comments: