Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Celebrate the Release of SAVE ME (Believe Again) /Natalie-Nicole Bates



I'm thrilled to announce that my paranormal romance novella, SAVE ME (Believe Again),
Book 2 :RISE, is now available at Amazon!

I will be celebrating the release with a party at Facebook on January 20, 2015 from 7-9 PM (Eastern time). There will be fun, games, and lots of prizes to be won, including a grand prize! So pick up your copy of SAVE ME from Amazon, and  RSVP today!

                                           https://www.facebook.com/events/359971844188282




For over one hundred years, Daniel Tremont searched for the woman who brought him back from the dead after a tragic fire. He is sure she is the love of his life. When he finally catches up with her, he realizes he’s made a terrible mistake.

Alone in his grief, Daniel stumbles upon the remains of a long shuttered insane asylum. In the distance, he sees a beautiful young woman beckon to him.

Is she real, or simply the spirit of a long dead former inmate of the asylum?


Brecklin is at the asylum to spend the last day of her life alone. Daniel’s arrival now complicates her plans. But Brecklin soon realizes Daniel isn’t an ordinary man. He is an extraordinary man. He needs her to save him, and in return, he will save her. Can she believe long enough to alter the course of her fading life, and maybe in return, find a forever love?


17 comments:

ashley swatsworth said...

Sounds good! And I'll be there. :)

Linda Romer said...

Hi Natalie! Your book sounds great!

Natalie-Nicole Bates said...

Thank you, Ashley :)

Natalie-Nicole Bates said...

Thank you, Linda :)

joe hawk said...

Looks awesome you did a great job.

Natalie-Nicole Bates said...

Thank you, Joe :)

Roxana Pachitariu said...

Hi! First and foremost I wanted to say CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to read it! Secondly...I'm sooooo going to this wonderful party :D See you! ;)

Natalie-Nicole Bates said...

Thank you so much, Roxana :)

Kathy Osborn said...

Be there, Congrats on your new release.

Shelly Thomas said...

sounds awesome! :)

Deborah Favorite Book Reviews, Spotlight and More said...

Love ya and your books rock

Lisa Mccullough said...

I have this book now and so excited to read it. You're an amazing author <3

Lisa Mccullough said...

I have this book now and so excited to read it. You're an amazing author <3

Lisa Mccullough said...

I have this book now and so excited to read it. You're an amazing author <3

Lisa Mccullough said...

I have this book now and so excited to read it. You're an amazing author <3

Ashley Dunham said...

I recently bought this book I can't wait to read it!

Ashley Dunham said...

I recently bought this book I can't wait to read it!