Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Promise Made


A Promise Made is my new Linda Sole book from Severn House. This is the second in the Family Feud series and is out in March. The Lie was the first in this series and it has received a wonderful review in the Historical Novel Review magazine.


It says that neither the title nor the cover does justice to this outstanding wartime saga. It also praises the book for extracting every grain of emotional value and ends up, I quote:

The book cleverly winds up tension to the end. It is one of the very best wartime sagas and a pleasure to review.


The review was by Geoffrey Harfield - and no I don't know him.


I was thrilled to get this and wanted to share. The cover is for my new book.


As a footnote. Chateau Despair is now available in print from amazon.com as well as in ebook.

Love to all, Linda

No comments: