Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Spirit of Christmas

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Art by Josephine Wall
This blog post is aptly titled The Spirit of Christmas in celebration of my christmas story, The Promise! Here's the five heart review that TRS gave it,



The Promise

Marly Mathews
Paranormal romance
Available from The Wild Rose Press
November 2006

Holly St. Christian was completely alone in this world. Her parents died when she was young and her aunt had died about a year ago. And she was about to spend Christmas alone, or so she thought. That all changed when she received a phone call from Nathaniel Richardson.
Nathaniel is a wealthy businessman, who was not looking for love and never expected it to find him. But when he finds a stranded woman on Christmas Eve, who thinks he invited her to his home for Christmas, he is stunned. He thinks Holly is annoying but so adorable. When a matchmaking ghost is at work, do they really have a choice, but to find love?

Marly Mathews has written an exceptional story. It was so sweet; it made me want to believe in love at first sight. Nathaniel and Holly are great characters. They are perfect contrasts to one another. I found myself hoping they would find happiness. Anyone looking for a sweet, touching story, this is it.

Overall rating: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sensuality rating: Sweet

Reviewer: Sandra
May 15, 2007

  • The Promise at TRS Five Heart Review!


  • I'm so happy to be a part of the group blog--I really think it's a great endeavor.

    The Promise is a paranormal romance set during the Christmas season, so if you like Christmas, and you like stories about spirits, The Promise will definitely be your cup of tea.
    I'm published in historical romance, futuristic and paranormal fantasy as well.
    My upcoming release with New Concepts Publishing is a futuristic with just a dash of a paranormal element. Most of my books have a strong Celtic theme, and Doorway to the Stars does not disappoint in this area. You'll have to read the story when it releases to find out just how the legends of the Celts are woven into this story.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Coming soon from New Concepts Publishing, cover art by Amber Moon
    Aries D'Halen is an Outlander from the far reaches of Space, Freya Kirkland is a defeated war-hero—together their passion will ignite a new hope for the future.
    Read the blurb on my website,
  • Doorway to the Stars by Marly Mathews

  • Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Twilight's Kiss which is available in both ebook format and print format from The Wild Rose Press also has a Celtic Theme to it...you can read more about it
  • Here


  • That's all from me for this week, but I'll be back here next Wednesday!

    ~Marly

    2 comments:

    Lee Morrison said...

    Marly, I'm putting The Promise on my must read list for my break between terms.

    Marly Mathews said...

    Thanks so much, Lee! I hope you enjoy reading it!

    ~Marly