Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Submission...

Well I realize that most authors would just wait to post on their blogs about a new submission once they got the contract, but my personal feeling is, if you've submitted then you have something to crow about!

I've submitted for the second time a short science fiction GLBT romance that I wrote called Homecoming. I'll admit it got rejected by the first publisher I submitted it to, but I'm not one to let rejection get me down. I went through the story again, added some meat to it and re-submitted it to a new publisher. I'm confident that this time will result in a contract. Of course we can never know these things for sure but I prefer to see the glass as half full rather than half empty.

Here's a little blurb for Homecoming:

When Crew returns to his homeworld of Mara after five years of building up his intergalactic shipping company, will his bond mate Eagle accept him back into his life, or will he seek revenge for the pain Crew caused him in his leaving?

So, wish me luck! :-)

No comments: