Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful and satisfying Thanksgiving. We'll be having Turkey and stuffin' muffins at my sister's house. I'm assigned to mashed potatoes and broccoli. Thank goodness for my niece, Betsy--she's bringing some rum and coke along with snacks to consume while we play our traditional board games of "cut throat" Parcheesi and Chinese Checkers. I plan on having a wonderful time.
Kate, my sweet dog, will be going with me. Though it's difficult for her to get in and out of the Forester now, I have a ramp for her and a nice quilt for her to lie on while we're there. I thought you'd like to know that she's hanging in there. I hope she can make it for Christmas but, for now, I'm just glad to have her each day.
I hope for all of you a great Thanksgiving Day!!
Sarah McNeal
www.sarahmcneal.com
Author of The Violin at Amira Press
The Dark Isle at New Concepts Publishing
Lake of Sorrows at New Concepts Publishing
My WIP: Harmonica Joe's Reluctant Bride

No comments: