Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Contract...

Well I'm doing the happy dance! I just signed a new contract with Eternal Press for my gay romance Homecoming! Squeeee! As most of you know that have been following along here, I had submitted the manuscript in July and was waiting to hear back from them, and I finally did hear back last week. I am very impressed with their professionalism. Anywho, I don't have a release date yet, but I will be sure and post it here when I do have one. For the time being here is the blurb for Homecoming:

After five years Crew has returned to his home planet of Mara hoping to reunite with his bondmate Eagle. Not knowing what Eagle’s reaction to his return is going to be, Crew is very nervous. When Eagle comes to him first he must decide if Eagle truly loves him or if he is out for revenge.

No comments: