Sunday, June 1, 2008

May Contest Extension...

Well originally I was going to choose a winner for my promo goodie package today, but I decided last week that I really want to add more goodies to the package. So...I'm extending my May contest to June 30, 2008 and I hope to get lots more entries and add lots more goodies! Some examples of goodies that will be included are bookmarks, and a CD with several desktop wallpapers created by me in Poser just to name a few. The rest will of course be a surprise! So if you like promo goodies or any kind of goodies and you like to win, then by all means enter my contest, you can find the details on my website in the contest section.

Oh, and don't worry if you live in another country, I don't discriminate. ANYONE can enter my contests. :-)

No comments: