Sunday, June 8, 2008

Progress on Destiny's Decisions...

Well I've been making some pretty good progress on Destiny's Decisions, this one might actually wind up being quite a bit longer than Destiny's Choices which I think will make fans happy. Especially since so many expressed interest in knowing more about Tiana and James and their lives. I at first didn't think I had much more of their story in me, but as I've been working on the piece I discovered that those who expressed this interest were right, there was more! Amazing how a little thing like a tiny kernal or a few words from those who read the first book could take root and then blossom into a whole other sequel. I may actually finish this one in the next month or so and then it's back to Doomed to Be Charmed.

Stay tuned for an exerpt here pretty soon. :-)

No comments: