Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

It is my hope that all of you have a peaceful and loving Easter.
Some day I'm going to figure out how Easter Bunnies and baskets of candy came into being. Since hard boiled eggs are one of the symbolic objects of the Passover Seder meaning eternal life, I get why we do Easter eggs. I'm not getting the part where we dye them--just to be pretty? Ever notice how they taste better dyed?
But bunnies and baskets? Go figure.
In any case, as you ponder these mysteries, I hope you enjoy friends and family who come to share the Easter holiday with you. Maybe one of them knows the answers.
All good things to you and yours this Easter.
Sarah McNeal
www.sarahmcneal.com
Author of THE VIOLIN Amira Press
THE DARK ISLE New Concepts Publishing
LAKE OF SORROWS New Concepts Publishing

No comments: