Sunday, March 30, 2008

Welcome Spring

Can you believe it? March is all but gone and April is just a day away. It doesn't feel much like Spring right now because it's cold and cloudy but I have the promise of warmer days coming up all the same. Spring really is here. It’s good to see the trees begin to bud and the azaleas blooming in their many different colors. I feel kind of lazy—is that Spring Fever?

I do have some news about some fun stuff going on today. New Concepts Publishing is having a series of THEME DAYS that starts off today with a Vampire Party. The authors there will be putting out excerpts from their Vampire books and having contests and prizes for readers. Although my books won’t be in on this Theme Day, as soon as I get off work, I’m going to go over there and see what’s happening. I hope to get some excerpts out on Fantasy Day or Paranormal/Shifter Day with my books from the Valmora series.

More good news: Carolina Romance Writers group (local chapter of RWA) is having some fantastic online classes for May: Spilling The Beans: Secrets, Lies and Backstory by Lynn Kerstan, Writing Erotica by Angela Knight, and From Fiction to Freelance by Beth Morrow. Go to www.carolinaromancewriters.com and check it out. If you’re interested in giving a two week long or month long online workshop, let me know. I’m the workshops Coordinator for Carolina Romance Writers and I’m looking for Workshops for 2009. You can email me at starcriter@yahoo.com I’ll be happy to hear from you.
Well, that’s it for this Sunday. I hope you’ve had a wonderful week and another great week coming up. All good things to your corner of the universe,
Sarah McNeal
www.sarahmcneal.com
Author of the time travel romance, The Violin, at Amira Press available in print and ebook and for sale at Amira Press, Amazon.com and Fictionwise
Also, from my dark fantasy, Medieval Valmora series:
The Dark Isle at New Concepts Publishing and
Lake of Sorrows at New Concepts Publishing

No comments: