Friday, March 14, 2008

Something different




Today I want to tell you about a book I recently reviewed for Red Roses For Authors/Reviews. the title is The Wise Woman's Tale and the author is Phillipa Bowers. the book is published by Piatkus Books. This is a really intriguing story. It flashes between WWI and some time in the dim and distant past. Kate is living with her grandmother, who is the local wise woman and she has just discovered that she also has the sight. In her dreams she goes back to the life of an earlier wise woman or witch.








If you would like a review check us out and mail in.




On a personal note. A Kind Of loving/Linda Sole/Red Rose Publishing released this week. fingers crossed it will do okay. A Shameful Secret/Anne Ireland/Amira Press is still in the best sellers at the historical section fictionwise.




I have been working hard recently, but this week I intend to relax and do a few reviews before I start on my next book.


Best wishes, Linda

No comments: