Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

Winter has come, even here in the South. There is a raw wind blowing, snow falling and ice on the streets. No worries. Just relax by the warm fire, open the pages of THE VIOLIN and let me take you back in time to the warm spring of 1927. I want to tell you about an improbable love that will warm your heart and make you believe that anything is possible. Read a blurb and an excerpt at my website, www.sarahmcneal.com and, while you're there, enter my contest. There are only 3 easy questions to answer from the excerpt. Email your answers to me with VIOLIN CONTEST as the subject either from my website or by my email address starcriter@yahoo.com . I'd love to hear from you. The prize is a basket of wonderful goodies and a tiny violin pin in its own little case. There's a picture of it on my website. In the meantime, stay safe and warm. All good things to your corner of the universe. Sarah McNeal

1 comment:

Pat Cromwell said...

Sarah, I absolutely loved your book! You did an excellent job of telling a story that is so close to your heart. Pat Cromwell