Friday, January 18, 2008

A New Award


This week I learned that I had been given the Reviewers' Choice Award from Cataromance for my book Forbidden Lady/Anne Herries/Harlequin Mills & Boon. This is a historical story and the first of a trilogy. The first book came out in USA last April and was given a good review by Cataromance. The trilogy will come out later this year in the UK.


I have two Regency books coming out earlier in the year and then the early Tudor series.
On Friday 25th Jan. Nineteen friends from various publishers and I will be posting at ebooklove . There will be lots of prizes, contests, excerpts and chat. Please come and join us if you wish.
Cassie's Sheikh came out last week in ebook format. I have just learned that A Shameful Secret/Anne Ireland/Amira Press will be out this month and in March it will go into paperback.
My last piece of news today is that I have a new website. Please visit
http://www.lindasole.co.uk/ and let me know what you think through the contact button.

2 comments:

Kayleigh Jamison said...

Wow, congratulations!

You know I love Regencies AND early Tudor stuff. (one of my books is set in Stuart Scotland/Tudor England).

Adding these to my TBB pile.

Redrosesfor authors.reviews said...

Thank you. Kayleigh! I shall soon have my paperbacks for my lates Regency and I shall be doing a big contest/giveaway!