Sunday, January 13, 2008

THE VIOLIN has been released!

THE VIOLIN has been released by Amira Press and is available right now. You can go to my website under "books" to buy it or go to Amira Press. It's available in print and ebook. I'll be announcing my contest next week which will run until Valentine's Day. Besides a big basket of scrumptuous goodies, there will be a little exact replica of a violin that is a pin that comes in its own little violin case. It is so cute and it will be in the big basket, too. The contest will be posted very soon so I hope you'll go to my website and check it out. Just email me the answers to the three questions and that's it. I'll have my 6 year old niece, Madeline, pick the winner.
All good things,
Sarah McNeal
www.sarahmcneal.com
www.amirapress.com

No comments: