Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well I can say with confidence I am now over my holiday blues that I seem to always get the first few days after Christmas and that sometimes lasts until after New Years Day. I am finally excited about the new year and have several goals that I hope to complete. My biggest thing is that I sometimes have so much I want to accomplish that I end of feeling overwhelmed and sometimes don't accomplish as much because of this. However, this year my main resolution is to do my best at living in the moment. I know I'm not the only one who gets so caught up in what is happening two days or a week from now that I don't get accomplished in this moment what I'd like to. I hope to change that this year, it's not easy since as a society we tend to look more to the future and what we'd like for that than for the now, but I'm going to seriously work on it.

I've made some great head way on Doomed to Be Charmed over the holidays, and hope to have that book completed by the end of January, the beginning of February but since I'm working on that whole living in the moment thing I'm not going to worry about it if it's a bit later. LOL

I also plan to complete The Keepers of Eternity, a time-travel Native American romance that I've been working on for a year or so, and the first novella in The Children of Khartar: Leilani's Flight. Finally, I've started another sequel to Destiny's Choices that takes place a year after Tiana and James get back together, ideally this will also be completed within the year. With luck and a little more living in the moment I'll accomplish these goals.

Do you have any special goals for 2008? Feel free to share them with us by commenting on this post. :-)

No comments: