Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Destiny's Choices gets 4.5 Roses!!

Wow! I'm so psyched today, okay I admit it I've been psyched for a few days now! LOL Red Roses for Authors/Reviews gave my Native American romantic suspense Destiny's Choices 4.5 Roses. This was one of those unexpected reviews that comes like a thief in the night and surprises you. I am ever so grateful to Morna for the delightful review she did for Destiny's Choices, thank you Morna! :-)

This review is well worth checking out as are the others on the Red Roses for Authors website. So, if you were looking for one more reason to get your copy of Destiny's Choices, well here it is folks! You can read the review here.

For those of you who are wondering if there is going to be more in store for James and Tiana, the answer is a resounding YES! I am working on a sequel tentatively titled Destiny's Decisions, and of course there is my holiday short Destiny's Holiday which you can still win a copy of by visiting my website and participating in my current contest! So stay tuned, there is more to come.

No comments: