Friday, February 29, 2008

A Kind Of Loving


I have been told that A Kinda Of Loving/Linda Sole/Red Rose Publishing will be out next month (March) and hopefully Chateau Despair in April. I have also contracted An Impetuos Miss and Ryan's Son to Red rose Publishing. An Impetuous Miss is a Regency and Ryan's Son is a contemporary love story.


I have been told that Eternal Press would like to publish Too Hot To Handle and would also like to see more of my work. Too Hot To Handle is contemporary and sensual. It was first published by Triskelion but the rights were bought and returned by Siren Publishing, which was extremely good of them.


On the print front, I am about to do the proofs for Love & War/Anne Herries/Severn House. This is the second in the Upstairs, Downstairs series set at the time of the first world war. I have a Regency out in the Uk next month with Mills & Boon and The Lord's Forced Bride is out in paperback and ebook in the USA. The third in the Sarah Beaufort Mysteries - A Different Kind Of Justice/Linda Sole/Severn House is out next month in hardback. So as you can see,I have been very busy over the past year or so, which is why I don't always manage to remember my blogs.


I recently had my website updated and the stories that used to be available are now on Linda's Story Blog, which can be acessed through the website.


I think that is all my news for this week. I am posting a cover of A Kind Of Loving for you. Best wishes, Linda




No comments: