Thursday, February 7, 2008

New stuff on my website...

Well, Kayleigh isn't the only one highjacking Pat's day to post! LOL Here I thought I'd be one of the ones who posted faithfully on her day, and oopsss this is the third week that I've posted late. Oh, well with all the deadlines I've been dealing with lately, it's a wonder I know what day it is! LOL

I added the new desktop wallpaper mentioned in last week's post, so if you want to get a larger version of "Communion" the picture with my elf Ayana and her pet dragon, you can find it here.

I've also added a new contest for February. January's contest for a copy of my holiday sequel to Destiny's Choices, Destiny's Holiday, went so well that I decided to have a second contest. This is for those of you who didn't have a chance to take advantage of the special to get this sequel for free when you purchased a copy of Destiny's Choices over the holidays. While you can read Destiny's Holiday on its own, you will understand Tiana's world better if you read Destiny's Choices first.

Oh, and there's a brand new newsletter out! To get access to your copy, sign up for Regina's Universe. Oh, and you get access to all sorts of other freebies as well including a serial Native American reincarnation romance called Soul Memories, so be sure and sign up today!

No comments: