Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm Back! (Sort of)

Hello pretties,

At long last, after months of grueling, unending misery (okay, it was two weeks), final exams are over! I'm taking summer classes, so the relief is short-lived, but I have a nice week and a half break before I'm back in the thick of it.

I'm spending the time finishing my current novel, Reckless Liaisons. It's nearly done. Requested partials are already under review with a few agents and editors I pitched to at an RWA conference in March. With any luck, I'll be hearing from them soon. Once the book is complete, I'll be querying more agents and editors with fingers crossed.

It's a frightening, but exciting thing, the next step in my career as a writer; that is, trying to make the jump from small press to mass market with a New York house. I know the book is good enough. I'm very proud of myself.

So, keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: