Thursday, May 29, 2008

Writing takes over your life

Me enjoying myself in Spain last year - just so you know I don't actually write all the time.
I don't know how many other authors find that writing takes over their lives, but I certainly feel it does, because there is always something you have to do. If you aren't actually writing a book you are promoting, checking proofs or doing edits. We must love it or we wouldn't do it!


I am going on holiday in a few weeks and I shall take my computer with me so that I can continue to write a little and stay in touch with what is happening. I have almost finished the third book in a trilogy for Severn House. One more chapter and then revisions should do it, and then I have to start a Regency because a deadline is looming. However, I intend to take time to watch the final of the "I'll do anything" contest on TV this weekend. Three girls are left competing for the roll of Nancy in Oliver - a new production of the musical in London.


My new book with Eternal Press will be out next week. It is my first with them so I am looking forward to it. I have another coming in September. I have a new Regency for HMB in July.


Love to all, Linda

No comments: