Sunday, May 4, 2008

News from Regina Paul...

This weekend has been very busy for me, that's probably true of all of us. Lately I've been working a full-time job, and then doing my freelancing on the side which of course includes working on my books as well as creating covers for other authors, writing articles and posting to my blogs. Sadly the last couple of weeks though I had very good intentions I didn't make it to post to this blog. So, hopefully, this post will make up for it with our loyal readers who the entire group here is very happy to have!

I spent yesterday creating a book cover for a friend of mine for her book A Place for Ida, and then today finishing up the last minute details. Finally this afternoon I managed to get a monthly newsletter out for May. That made me absolutely ecstatic since I had missed April what with everything else going on. I'm thankful for having loyal readers and patient ones at that. If you haven't already signed up for my newsletter Regina's Universe, I hope you'll consider doing so, not only for the free reads of which there are plenty, but for the articles, exerpts, news and other fun stuff!

I've posted a new desktop wall paper in the Gallery on my website. I'm working towards making these more of characters from my books, rather than just random art, although there will be the occasional random piece from time to time. This one is my vision of Tiana Slickpoo from my Native American Romantic Suspense Destiny's Choices.

I have a new contest posted for the month of May that may be of interest to those who enjoy getting promo items. It is for a large promotional package of goodies a few of which will be bookmarks, desktop wallpapers (different ones than on my website), e-books and who knows what else! Check out my website for further details.

That's it for now! Hope all is well with you and yours! :-)

No comments: