Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Three New Contracts!

Big news for me! NCP has offered me three new contracts! Woo-Hoo! The contracts were offered on the sequel to I'll Be Yours, His Lady's Keeper, my futuristic paranormal fantasy, Psychic Chains, and my futuristic paranormal fantasy, Rogue Fairy book one in my new Exiles of Magic Series!

More information, coming soon! Remember, you can subscribe to my newsletter author group, so you'll be the first to know of any new information concerning my books!
  • My Yahoo Author Newsletter Group!


  • And the good news train just keeps on going...I have also had a new author website designed by the fabulously talented, Rae Monet! You can follow the link below to see the new look!
  • My new author website!


  • I'm off to do some more happy dancing!

    ~Marly

    No comments: