Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Grows Near

Well, Christmas is right around the corner and I haven't digested my Thanksgiving dinner yet. I feel sort of like a Grumpy Grinch at present but I'll get in the mood soon and put up the tree and turn on a light or two. I do like shopping for my six year old niece, Madeline, who wants to grow up to be a princess. Don't all six year old girls want to dress up in party dresses and pretend?

The Violin should be released very soon from Amira Press. The proof reader is giving it a go right now. I'll be having a little contest with some very nice prizes ao I hope you'll check out my website at www.sarahmcneal.com and enter. I'll be putting up an excerpt and the contest in the next day or two at my site so keep in touch.
I hope all of you are enjoying the holiday season and staying safe. Drive carefully and lock your doors.
All good things to your corner of the universe,
Sarah McNeal

No comments: