Monday, December 31, 2007

Good-bye to 2007

I apologize for being a day late with my blog.
As the old year draws to a close I find myself looking back at all that has happened over the year 2007. I feel that my greatest accomplishment was to finish my almost true story, THE VIOLIN, and to have it published by Amira Press. I look forward to its release date and wish my dad could have been around to read it. I would hope that he would have loved the character, John Douglas, and would have approved of the way I portrayed his beloved brother and the life I created for him.
I hope all of you have a New Year filled with love and success in all your endeavors.
All good things to your corner of the universe in the new year,
Sarah McNeal
www.sarahmcneal.com

1 comment:

yvette said...

Hi Sarah, we are certainly glad to have The Violin. The editor and the proofer has expressed how much they enjoyed your book. I have no doubt readers will also.